AIM
iwont

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

HOLY SHIT....

How the hell was this made in 2004?!?!?!?!?!??!
Death Note came out in 2006!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Someone Please explain this to me....

J kills em....FEMINEM J kills em....FEMINEM

Sucked balls

If you think that ICP is good well look on Youtube for the diss videos after all the dissing is over, ICP sucks eminems dick and apoligizes and they say that they were dissing him because eminem was better than them, Also, Eminem started rapping before them and he made way more awards then them so ICP can back their platinum plaques and shove em up their fat platinum ass.

My PSP Is Bricking My PSP Is Bricking

XD LOL

Lol, Fuck The Insane Clown Pussies, Violent Gay, Shaggy 2 Queer, Eminem Owns their bitch asses, In fact, After they were done trying to diss eminem they said that they were sorry and that they dissed eminem because they said eminem was better than them and they were trying to get attention, Fuck all those little bitches in pink outfits that call themselves juggalos, To me, Juggalo mean dick sucker.
;)
Good job.

kanamomashouse responds:

OMFG THEY SED SORRY! OH GOD LAWL! LMFAO! THNX FOR THE REVIEW BUDDY! EMINEM FTW!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

epic

Amazing,
l got 855366.1

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

AWESOME!

That's awesome, I got 102 Points, Beat that somebody! >=D

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Awesome!

It's awesome, 10/10, Also, To the douche under me, It does work on a laptop, I'm using a laptop right now dipshit, Get your computer fixed.

N/A - Game Over N/A - Game Over

fine.

really good, amazing job, the fucking vibrating bass was just fucking annoying though.

Let's Get Crunk Let's Get Crunk

Overall, okay!

I think you did the screams really nicely, sounded wonderful,
the beat was okay, you need to switch it up a bit and make it a little more "crunk",
also you should have been doing at least SOME lyrics,
I like this though and I'm a fan of BrokeNCYDE and a bunch of other crunk bands so I'll give it a 9! :)

Cipher Cyndicate Theme [Remix] Cipher Cyndicate Theme [Remix]

Very well done

Personally l don't like it THAT much, but l still enjoy it a bit.

l'll give you 10 because you took time to make it, any audio submission should have over at least a 5 just for the person putting an effort in making it, don't you agree?

Anyways, nice job, maybe you should think about making a Pokemon XD or Colosseum Trance / Techno song, that would be neat.